Docking Forms like in the D5 IDE

I plan to develope an application with many forms and dialogs. It should
look like and work like the Delphi5 IDE. I want to implement docking and
drag/Drop operation with my forms like in the Delphi 5 IDE. I have no idea
how does it work. Does anybody have an example project or knows where I can
find information about it?

Thanks
Thorsten

Re:Docking Forms like in the D5 IDE

In article <3a6fe8a7_1@dnews>, Th. Gasparic wrote:
> I plan to develope an application with many forms and dialogs. It should
> look like and work like the Delphi5 IDE. I want to implement docking and
> drag/Drop operation with my forms like in the Delphi 5 IDE. I have no idea
> how does it work. Does anybody have an example project or knows where I can
> find information about it?

There is a fairly complex sample application for drag&dock in the DEMOS
folder.

Note: Till Feb.2001 i will only visit the groups on weekends, so  be patient
if i don't reply immediately.

Other Threads