dbctrlgrid and dblookupcombobox doesn't work

Hi,...

I want to use a dblookupcombobox on a dbctrlgrid. But I'm not able to set the listsource property. Why? And is there a workaround? (I think this must be possible because in good old MS Access I'm able to use dblookupcomboboxes)
THX for any answer

PS

Re:dbctrlgrid and dblookupcombobox doesn't work

It should work fine, i try it and no problem,
there the problem that i found when developing the application
under windows NT 4. Sometimes your problem occured.

But in another windows 95/98/2000 it works fine.

Regards
Eko Subagio
www.delphi-jedi.org
www.geocities.com/ekosbg

"PS" <p...@ps.uk> wrote in message news:3a55907d$1_2@dnews...

> Hi,...

> I want to use a dblookupcombobox on a dbctrlgrid. But I'm not able to set

the listsource property. Why? And is there a workaround? (I think this must
be possible because in good old MS Access I'm able to use
dblookupcomboboxes)
> THX for any answer

> PS

Re:dbctrlgrid and dblookupcombobox doesn't work

Normal, not supposed to work together. I cant do it in D5

"PS" <p...@ps.uk> a crit dans le message news: 3a55907d$1_2@dnews...

> Hi,...

> I want to use a dblookupcombobox on a dbctrlgrid. But I'm not able to set

the listsource property. Why? And is there a workaround? (I think this must
be possible because in good old MS Access I'm able to use
dblookupcomboboxes)
> THX for any answer

> PS

Other Threads