Problem MEMO fields MS SQL 7

I can't seem to get more then 254 bytes into a memo field. I am using MS-SQL
server 7
and a statement like:

Q1.ParamaByname('MEMO').AsString := Memo1.Text;
with this statement i'am trying to copy the contents of a memo to the
sqldatabase.

ad...@xs4all.nl

Re:Problem MEMO fields MS SQL 7

Have you tried:

Q1.ParamByName('MEMO').AsMemo := Memo1.Text;

"adapt" <ad...@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht

> I can't seem to get more then 254 bytes into a memo field. I am using
MS-SQL
> server 7
> and a statement like:

> Q1.ParamaByname('MEMO').AsString := Memo1.Text;
> with this statement i'am trying to copy the contents of a memo to the
> sqldatabase.

> ad...@xs4all.nl

Re:Problem MEMO fields MS SQL 7

Have you tried:

Q1.ParamByName('MEMO').AsMemo := Memo1.Text;

"adapt" <ad...@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht

> I can't seem to get more then 254 bytes into a memo field. I am using
MS-SQL
> server 7
> and a statement like:

> Q1.ParamaByname('MEMO').AsString := Memo1.Text;
> with this statement i'am trying to copy the contents of a memo to the
> sqldatabase.

> ad...@xs4all.nl

Other Threads