Deploying ocx files

I believe that InstallShield Express will automaticall register any OCX that
you install to the Windows directory.  Note that I have not tested this.

--
Bill

Re:Deploying ocx files

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 15:44:39 -0700, "Bill Todd (TeamB)"

<bill_todd.nos...@compuserve.com> wrote:
>I believe that InstallShield Express will automaticall register any OCX that
>you install to the Windows directory.  Note that I have not tested this.

Bill, you are correct, under the condition that you provide the DLLs that
it is dependent on with it.

Stefan
InstallShield Software Corp.

Other Threads