D7 Pro install on w98/xp pro Dual boot system

Any known problems or tips for installing d7Pro on a Dual boot win 98 /
winXp pro,
both systems are using fat32 file system.
Thanks in advance

--
Gord Knight
G. K. Consulting

Re:D7 Pro install on w98/xp pro Dual boot system

Gord,

> Any known problems or tips for installing d7Pro on a Dual boot win 98
/
> winXp pro,
> both systems are using fat32 file system.

No problems. You'll need to install once for each operating system to
get the registry info installed, but you can install into the same
folder both times.

You'll also need to install any additional components (third party
stuff) twice, once on each OS.

Fat32 vs NTFS makes no difference to Delphi.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

Other Threads