Installing BDE using Wise install v4

Hello,

  We've been having a problem at work with Wise Install being unable to
support the BDE.  So, as a work-around, we've been inserting the BDE
configuration information directly into the system registry, which is fine
so long as the user has no other BDE-related applications on their
machine.  However, if the BDE is already installed on the target machine,
our registry insert statements overwrite any existing aliases, as well as
the config and dll directory information.  Does anyone know of a way using
Wise version 4 to somehow merge the target computer's existing BDE config
information with the new aliases that we install?

Steve