Seeking actual user-experiences, feedback, opinions on AccSys/Paradox, by Copia Software

I have learned about a product called AccSys which purports to be a
replacement ISAM component capable of interacting with Paradox databases,
including its encryption, indexing, and other subtle features.

The cost of the product with source-code, however, is not cheap at over
$1,100.00 (US).

Before spending that kind of money, I'd like very much to hear feedback from
persons or companies who have actually used this product in production
situations.  Does it actually do what it purports to do, in both 16-bit and
32-bit environments?  Does it, in fact, support all the releases of Paradox?

Replies to the newsgroup, cc'd to me, are requested.

-Mike Robinson
 mi...@sundialservices.com