FireBird,DbExpress,Interbase WorkBench,Who Use it?

Hi,

Does anybody use Interbase WorkBench With Firebird?
Does Anybody use DbExpress With Firebird?

My company is planning to develop a system based in FireBird
But only with can have something Better than IBconsole and if
we can use DBExpress.

Thanks,
Marcello Dias
(Not banded Reports In Delphi) http://www24.brinkster.com/nobands

Re:FireBird,DbExpress,Interbase WorkBench,Who Use it?

"Marcello Dias" <ME...@HOTMAIL.COM> skrev i melding

> Hi,

> Does anybody use Interbase WorkBench With Firebird?
> Does Anybody use DbExpress With Firebird?

> My company is planning to develop a system based in FireBird
> But only with can have something Better than IBconsole and if
> we can use DBExpress.

Borland is not not maintaining compatibility with Firebird for DBExpress.
Remeber, Firebird is probably IB's hardest competitor. AFAIK, There is a
free database access component suite for Firebird (look at
firebird.sourceforge.net), but the best component suite seems to be
IBObjects (www.ibobjects.com) (costs a few $).

--
Bj?rge S?ther
bjorge@hahaha_itte.no