BGI Fonts for foreign languages

Hi,

dows anyone know, where to find bgi fonts for foreign languages. I need a
bgi font for Czech !!!

Thank's for your help

Guido

Re:BGI Fonts for foreign languages

Hello....

    I have been screaming at the top of my electronic lungs for the past 9 years
for help in finding BGI fonts for foreign languages to no avail.  No one seems
to give a damn about any language other than English.  However, if you have any
sort of artistic bend, there are BGI tools available from Borland and on some
ftp sites.  These will help you create your own character sets and fonts.

    There is a German language Dephi/Pascal news group and also a French
language Pascal news group.  If you post there, you will probably stand more of
a chance of getting what you want since the users there have probably had do
some font modification/creation to accommodate their own languages.

Good luck

David Solly

"news.mgi.de" wrote:
> Hi,

> dows anyone know, where to find bgi fonts for foreign languages. I need a
> bgi font for Czech !!!

> Thank's for your help

> Guido

Other Threads