Compiler directives and comand line compiler

Hi all,
how can I UNDEF a definition made under
Project|Options when using the comand line
compiler ?  I tried all, whithout success.
 Thanks in advance for your help
  Nemo

n.b.: I use the comand line compiler to compile
the different versions of our app because
it is  more reproduceable.

Re:Compiler directives and comand line compiler

Cephalos <cepha...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> Hi all,
> how can I UNDEF a definition made under
> Project|Options when using the comand line
> compiler ?  I tried all, whithout success.

I don't think there's a directive or anything that tells
you which compiler is being used. However, you could
probably put together a command-line program with
Delphi that opened up the .dof file (where global defines
are stored), made a change and then called brcc32.exe.

Shouldn't be too difficult, as the .dof file uses the Ini file
format, and you could just pass on any other parameters
to brcc32.

HTH

--
Jeremy Collins