Filter for Lookup/Calculated fields

Dear NG!
I have a TADOTable with either lookup or calculated fields. But when I try
to set the filter property to one of these fields I get an error message
that the corresponding field was not found. Does anybody know a solution for
this problem? It does not work with TADOQuery either.

Best regards

Thomas

Re:Filter for Lookup/Calculated fields

Just make a Server side lookup in order to sort/filter your records
(Server side means Join) but be carefull if you want to update thia
querys.....

Regards

     David  B.E   agros...@arava.co.il

David B.E <agros...@arava.co.il> wrote in message news:3b8fbd00_1@dnews...
> Just make a Server side lookup in order to sort/filter your records
> (Server side means Join) but be carefull if you want to update thia
> querys.....

> Regards

>      David  B.E   agros...@arava.co.il

So basically rewrite the query whenever you switch the Filter on and off. A
bit of a PITA, and it rather makes a mockery of having a 'filter' setting in
the first place!

*

Other Threads