TlibImp import mscoree.tlb error!

We I use TLibImp v14.0 to import the mscoree.tlb for .Net framework
v1.0.3704,
it generate error code like

  Byte = packed record
    m_value: Byte;
  end;

If generator use Byte, it must treat Byte as a keyword, so it can't generate
code like these, the same problem for Double, Int64, etc.
I think TLibImp need to process some parameters like /TByte=Byte_ to treat
Byte to Byte_
or use some input list file to do the same job.

Thanks.

Re:TlibImp import mscoree.tlb error!

hi,

the generated declarations should be a little different. This works :

 Byte = packed record
    m_value: System.Byte;
  end;

Now the type Byte is a packed record which holds a System.byte. There are a
couple of more places in the imported core type lib, you can treat all the
same way. For more details see http://www.gekko-software.nl/DotNet/Art03.htm

--
regards,

Peter.van.Ooi...@Gekko-Software.nl

http://www.Gekko-Software.nl/Delphi

"Flier Lu" <flier...@sina.com.cn> wrote in message news:3c8f21fe_1@dnews...
> We I use TLibImp v14.0 to import the mscoree.tlb for .Net framework
> v1.0.3704,
> it generate error code like

>   Byte = packed record
>     m_value: Byte;
>   end;

> If generator use Byte, it must treat Byte as a keyword, so it can't
generate
> code like these, the same problem for Double, Int64, etc.
> I think TLibImp need to process some parameters like /TByte=Byte_ to treat
> Byte to Byte_
> or use some input list file to do the same job.

> Thanks.

Other Threads