Configuring Child windows in TPW 1.5

Could someone please tell me how.  I want to be able to close a child
window.  By default, I am not allowed to close the window.  I tried using
Attr.Style := ws_sysmenu, but this makes the window not even appear.  What
should I do?

Re:Configuring Child windows in TPW 1.5

In article <62pcur$...@priv-sys04-le0.agt.net>, ada...@telusplanet.net
says...

>Could someone please tell me how.  I want to be able to close a child
>window.  By default, I am not allowed to close the window.  I tried using
>Attr.Style := ws_sysmenu, but this makes the window not even appear.  What
>should I do?

You need ws_child for a child window. Try

  attr.style:=ws_child or ws_caption or ws_sysmenu;

Other Threads