Problem accessing Access Tables using SQL

Hi I have D2 Developer

I am accessing an Access 97 database using a ODBC driver this allows me to
read the table using both TTable and TQuery components.  But it will not
allow me to update the Access table using TQuery component only a TTable
component.  Is there any way that I can access the database using a TQuery
Component using SQL.  It seems that the ODBC driver for Access 97 uses "Pass
Through SQL" and will not allow updates to the underlying data because(it
has to be shared).  I wish to produce a form to access this database and
Insert/Edit the data.

Thanks in Advance

Patrick Matthews
patr...@pm-matt.freeserve.co.uk