Delphi 2.0 c/s will not talk to MS SQL 4.21a

        Hello,
                 I'm having serious problems trying to talk to our MS
SQL server 4.21a. I have installed D2 C/S and the db-library disk that
come with the server. I have the following alias,
Alias name              contacts
TYPE                    MSSQL
PATH
DATABASE                Contacts
SERVER NAME             PROSIGNIA_300
USER NAME               MYNAME
OPEN MODE               READ/WRITE
SCHEMA CACHE SIZE       8
BLOB EDIT LOGGING
LANG DRIVER
SQLQRYMODE
SQLPASSTHRU MODE        SHARED AUTOCOMMIT
DATE MODE               0
SCHEMA CACHE TIME       -1
MAX QUERY TIME
MAX ROWS                -1
BATCH COUNT             200
ENABLE SCHEMA CACHE     FALSE
SCHEMA CACHE DIR

If I open a table component on a form and tell it to use the Contacts
alias and then select table name, after the login screen a dialog box
pops up showing 'Vendor initialization failed: File NTWDBLIB.DLL.
Alias Contacts'

Does anybody have a solution for this problem ?