Difficult...!!

Im trying to print a form that the content on the form should fit on to a A4
page... so my form in Delphi5 has got a vertical scrollbar but when i print
the form it only prints the data that is showing.... not the lower part on
the
scrollbar.
Can anyone please help me on how to print the whole form.

the code  that i use to print is only
Print;

Thanx alot
Christo

begin 666 Christo.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#:')I<W1O#0I&3CI#:')I
M<W1O#0I4251,13I$96QP:&D@06YA;'ES="!0<F]G<F%M;65R#0I!1%([5T]2
M2SH[*R R-R V-S4@,C@R-@T*3$%"14P[5T]22SHK(#(W(#8W-2 R.#(V#0I2
@158Z,C P,3$R,#=4,30T,C$U6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end

Re:Difficult...!!

The common way to print a document is to use a TPrinter instance. Include
Printer in your uses-clause and then you can use the Printer object:
with Printer do begin
  BeginDoc;

  { write to canvas here }

  EndDoc; { now we start to print }
end;

If you copy your forms canvas to the Printer canvas it should work.

Ander de Keijzer

"cpvj" <c...@freemail.absa.co.za> wrote in message

> Im trying to print a form that the content on the form should fit on to a
A4
> page... so my form in Delphi5 has got a vertical scrollbar but when i
print
> the form it only prints the data that is showing.... not the lower part on
> the
> scrollbar.
> Can anyone please help me on how to print the whole form.

> the code  that i use to print is only
> Print;

> Thanx alot
> Christo