getting rid of radiobuttons (free doesn't work)

I have a dynamic array of Radiobuttons.
I create them and use them on my form, no problems there.
Now I wanna call this form again and create new radiobuttons, this works
also
except the old buttons are still visible !!.
I tried: .free  // .hide // setlength( rbarray,0).
It doesn't work. Any ideas ?

Vic

Re:getting rid of radiobuttons (free doesn't work)

Vic /Bhaskar Beffers wrote in message <369C711C.6F255...@aoeh.azu.nl>...
>I have a dynamic array of Radiobuttons.
>I create them and use them on my form, no problems there.
>Now I wanna call this form again and create new radiobuttons, this works
>also
>except the old buttons are still visible !!.
>I tried: .free  // .hide // setlength( rbarray,0).
>It doesn't work. Any ideas ?

I always Hide the component first, then Refresh their parent panel.

Re:getting rid of radiobuttons (free doesn't work)

Got it !!!

I moved the .free section out of the routine that closes my modal form.
I moved it into one of the routines that's executed after activating this
modal form, now it works !!
I guess a refreshment of the panel happens now that did'nt happen in the old
situation

Vic /Bhaskar Beffers schreef:

> I have a dynamic array of Radiobuttons.
> I create them and use them on my form, no problems there.
> Now I wanna call this form again and create new radiobuttons, this works
> also
> except the old buttons are still visible !!.
> I tried: .free  // .hide // setlength( rbarray,0).
> It doesn't work. Any ideas ?

> Vic

Other Threads