TRANSLATING TO SPANISH DELPHI 3 MESSAGES

I need to translate to spanish some messages that are in SYSUTILS.INC.

To do this is necessary to re-compile SYSUTILS.PAS but I don't have
FFMT.OBJ that it links with.

Exists FFMT.ASM but I don't have Turbo Assembler to compile it.

Any Body have FFMT.OBJ or Turbo Assembler to compile it and send it to me?

please is URGENT.

Thanks, a lot....

Re:TRANSLATING TO SPANISH DELPHI 3 MESSAGES

In article <01bd8b22$3669e360$02000082@pbidev>, "Juan Carlos Porras B." <pbin...@ibm.net> wrote:

>I need to translate to spanish some messages that are in SYSUTILS.INC.

>To do this is necessary to re-compile SYSUTILS.PAS but I don't have
>FFMT.OBJ that it links with.

>Exists FFMT.ASM but I don't have Turbo Assembler to compile it.

Are you using Delphi 3? You can use D3's built-in localization support
in this case. Look for Localization in your helpfile. And you can use
our localization tool which makes usage of this technique easier.
Learn more about "helicon Translator for Delphi 3" at
http://www.helicon.co.at/translator3

Andreas

--
helicon software development | helicon Translator for Delphi 3
                             | Localization tool for
heli...@helicon.co.at        | Inprise/Borland Delphi 3
http://www.helicon.co.at     | http://www.helicon.co.at/translator3

Other Threads