Q: Parallel Port Bit Control on NT System

Hello, everybody !

I would like to access the hardware of my parallel port with delphi on a
NT machine. What I want to do is not to access a printer. Instead I want
to control a tiny self made hardware, by pulling some bits to low or
high state for a second or so. As I am relatively new to NT, I have no
Idea on how to access the Hardware trough the NT Barriers.

I would be very glad if anyone could show me the way to access hardware
registers.

Thank you in advance,

Martin Hopf
mh...@bluewin.ch

Re:Q: Parallel Port Bit Control on NT System

Martin,

look http://www.entechtaiwan.com/tools.htm

Regards,
Victor Ishikeev

On Mon, 07 Jul 1997 22:50:47 +0200, Martin Hopf <mh...@bluewin.ch>
wrote:

>Hello, everybody !

>I would like to access the hardware of my parallel port with delphi on a
>NT machine. What I want to do is not to access a printer. Instead I want
>to control a tiny self made hardware, by pulling some bits to low or
>high state for a second or so. As I am relatively new to NT, I have no
>Idea on how to access the Hardware trough the NT Barriers.

>I would be very glad if anyone could show me the way to access hardware
>registers.

>Thank you in advance,

>Martin Hopf
>mh...@bluewin.ch