Neural Network code?

[ Crossposted to c.l.p.delphi.misc and c.l.p.borland
  Followup-to deliberately not set ]

Hi,

I am looking for some code that implements (a) neural network(s).

I would think that an object-oriented implementation would be
very nice.

If the code exists in Delphi Object Pascal - excellent!

Turbo / Borland Pascal style code is welcome, too!

TIA
Stefan
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de
http://kakadu.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Re:Neural Network code?

In article <33b61a25.808...@news.rz.uni-passau.de>, Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de (Stefan Hoffmeister) wrote:
]-[ Crossposted to c.l.p.delphi.misc and c.l.p.borland
]-  Followup-to deliberately not set ]
]-
]-Hi,
]-
]-I am looking for some code that implements (a) neural network(s).
]-
]-I would think that an object-oriented implementation would be
]-very nice.
]-
]-If the code exists in Delphi Object Pascal - excellent!

TeeChart has a neural net demo (back propagation)...100% Delphi,
all code included...you'll find it in the TeeChart Demos\Neural
directory

Mark Vaughan

]-
]-Turbo / Borland Pascal style code is welcome, too!
]-
]-TIA
]-Stefan

Other Threads