Printer problem with output

I am using Turbo Pascal Windows 1.5 and I can not printout the OUTPUT
(the results of my program).  I can print the source code.  I am using
Windows 95, and HP5P for printer.  For the program, I am using (I am
keeping it simple):
        uses printer;
        writln (lst);
I have reloaded my drivers for the printer, and check system
configuration, but no success. Any suggestions?

Re:Printer problem with output

Re:Printer problem with output

I forgot to also mention with these two program lines, the program would
not compile.

Re:Printer problem with output

In article <32E59F25.1...@gnt.net> of Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:01:25 in

comp.lang.pascal.borland, goatn...@gnt.net wrote:
>I forgot to also mention with these two program lines, the program would
>not compile.

You also forgot to mention the error number and message.

The Web URL below may help you, especially the end of the section.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pascal.htm#Print

Other Threads