Showing horizontal scrollbar in listbox (Delphi4)

Hi.
How can I show horizontal scrollbar in Delphi4 listbox?
I know it can be done because Ive once saw the solution but forgot it.
Listbox must receive a message, but I dont know how and which?
Can somebody help me?

Thank you very much,
        Borut Zagar

Re:Showing horizontal scrollbar in listbox (Delphi4)

You have to send a windows message to the listbox window
SendMessage(ListBox1.Handle, LB_SetHorizontalExtent,1000, longint(0));

Borut Zagar <borut.za...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Hi.
> How can I show horizontal scrollbar in Delphi4 listbox?
> I know it can be done because Ive once saw the solution but forgot it.
> Listbox must receive a message, but I dont know how and which?
> Can somebody help me?

> Thank you very much,
> Borut Zagar

Other Threads