Fill MS Word-form field with contents from Delphi form

How can I explicitly put content of a TEdit field, into a MS-Word form
field, or maybe bookmark ?
Actually, my problem is how to put insertion point into a form field or
bookmark.
I tried with ActiveDocument.Bookmarks(1).Select with bookmark set on
form field, but it didn't succeded.

Dimce

Re:Fill MS Word-form field with contents from Delphi form

Var
    WordDoc: Document;...

WordDoc.BookMarks.item('BookMarkName').Range.text:= wideString;

Using early binding :-) ask if you have problems
Jonathan Roberts

Dimce Tumbov <dtum...@mail.ru> wrote in message

> How can I explicitly put content of a TEdit field, into a MS-Word form
> field, or maybe bookmark ?
> Actually, my problem is how to put insertion point into a form field or
> bookmark.
> I tried with ActiveDocument.Bookmarks(1).Select with bookmark set on
> form field, but it didn't succeded.

> Dimce

Other Threads