IBX 4.2, Update-SQL-Editing

Hello,

I have updated to IBX 4.2. (Delphi 5 Enterprise, German Version)
Its cool because there is a DataSet-Editor for Editing the UpDate-SQL in
the TIBDataSet.

But it does not work.
When I rightclick the TIBDataSet and create a new Set of
UpDateSQL-statements (Update, Insert, Modify, Refresh) using the
DataSet-Editor the new created SQL-statements are not saved.

Same behavior now in the TIBUpdateSQL, that has worked before.

I have a similar behavior for the SelectSQL of both TIBQuery an TIBDataSet.
When I entered a Select-SQL for the first time, it will be saved, but when I
edit an existing Select-statement
it is not saved in the most cases.

I have to restart Delphi and then reenter the new SQL-statement, to be
saved.
Sometimes I have to restart the Computer and then reenter the new
SQL-statement to be saved.

Thanks

Wolfgang Bierl

Re:IBX 4.2, Update-SQL-Editing

Hello,

No problems detected in the English version!

Eric

Wolfgang Bierl heeft geschreven in bericht
<8oda5u$lhk$1...@news.t-online.com>...

>Hello,

>I have updated to IBX 4.2. (Delphi 5 Enterprise, German Version)
>Its cool because there is a DataSet-Editor for Editing the UpDate-SQL in
>the TIBDataSet.

>But it does not work.
>When I rightclick the TIBDataSet and create a new Set of
>UpDateSQL-statements (Update, Insert, Modify, Refresh) using the
>DataSet-Editor the new created SQL-statements are not saved.

>Same behavior now in the TIBUpdateSQL, that has worked before.

>I have a similar behavior for the SelectSQL of both TIBQuery an TIBDataSet.
>When I entered a Select-SQL for the first time, it will be saved, but when
>edit an existing Select-statement
>it is not saved in the most cases.

>I have to restart Delphi and then reenter the new SQL-statement, to be
>saved.
>Sometimes I have to restart the Computer and then reenter the new
>SQL-statement to be saved.

>Thanks

>Wolfgang Bierl

Other Threads