(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Anyone care to help.
the code will be freeware.
I am just not up on my conversions these days.
The API is the ICQ API, written in C++

--
Mark Kuhnke
MKA Computing

Re:(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Have you checked with the JEDI project? http://www.jedi.org. They do
translations of many API's from C++ to Delphi

/S?ren

--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely,

S?ren Berg Glasius

PS. Note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please update your address book if necessary.
*------------------------------------------------
| Terma Elektronik Italia
| Via Milano 9
| I-21023 Besozzo, Italy
|
| Phone: +39 (0) 332 773 983
| Fax:   +39 (0) 332 773 981
*------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind,
   It's backed up on tape somewhere.

Re:(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

This link takes me to the Maui Gateway.
dont think that this link is correct.

--
Mark Kuhnke
MKA Computing

--

*------------------------------------------------
I haven't lost my mind,
   It's backed up on tape somewhere.

Re:(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

Mark Kuhnke schrieb in Nachricht
<6ettq2$4s...@usenet36.supernews.com>...

>This link takes me to the Maui Gateway.
>dont think that this link is correct.

The link might be offline. But you could try the link in my sig.

--
Rudy Velthuis

. Gladbeck, NRW Germany
. E-Mail: rvelthuis at cww dot de
. Join the JEDI Project: www.delphi-jedi.org

Re:(ICQ) Need Help Porting a C++ DLL inteface to Delphi

The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

Mark

Marcel Popescu schrieb in Nachricht <6fo6r6$6i...@main.roknet.ro>...

>The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

That is correct, and I already used that in my signature. This name is
on hold by InterNic at the moment, because there were some problems
with the payment. The sum should be paid by now and the url should be
valid in a few days again (I'm just one of the volunteers, I'm not one
of the people from purescience.com or the JEDI organization).

--

Rudy Velthuis schrieb in Nachricht <3520074...@news1.cityweb.de>...

>Marcel Popescu schrieb in Nachricht <6fo6r6$6i...@main.roknet.ro>...
>>The correct link is www.delphi-jedi.org

>That is correct, and I already used that in my signature. This name
is
>on hold by InterNic at the moment, because there were some problems
>with the payment. The sum should be paid by now and the url should be
>valid in a few days again (I'm just one of the volunteers, I'm not
one
>of the people from purescience.com or the JEDI organization).

Well, the url is back again by now (at least here in Germany, April 2)