Proble with TQuery and SQL Server 6.5

 I'm working on an SQL-Server with the Borland Database Engine ODBC drivers
under Delphi 2.01 with TQuery component.
  When i'm trying to execute a multi-tables SQL query on SQL-server (via
Microsoft ODBC), the system return the following message :
  'Inexpected general protection violation'

an example :
   SELECT * FROM ":Alias:Table1" sqlTable1,":Alias:Table2" sqlTable2
   where sqlTable1.Field=sqlTable2.Field

All the queries with an unique table are working perfectly.

I have the same problem with DataBase Desktop.

Here is my configuration:

SQL Server 6.5
IDAPI 3.12 and the ODBC driver of SQL Server 6.5