ReportBuilder bands sticking together, ShiftRelativeTo

Hello, is "ShiftRelativeTo" supposed to keep 2 regions together on the
same page or only keep a specific order.
I'm trying to keep a region on the same page as another one and shift
both to another page is there's no room, it's simple but if this
property is supposed to do it it doesnt work (the 2nd region only
contains a line), and KeepTogether is just for data inside the same
band. What's the deal? Thanks.

Re:ReportBuilder bands sticking together, ShiftRelativeTo

"Simon Chrtien" <s...@consultantsinteraction.com> wrote in message

> Hello, is "ShiftRelativeTo" supposed to keep 2 regions together on the
> same page or only keep a specific order.

It forces a shifting region to appear after (by Position amount) the object
specified by ShiftRelativeTo.

> I'm trying to keep a region on the same page as another one and shift
> both to another page is there's no room, it's simple but if this
> property is supposed to do it it doesnt work (the 2nd region only
> contains a line), and KeepTogether is just for data inside the same
> band. What's the deal? Thanks.

Create a group and put the two regions in it. Set the group's KeepTogether
property.

Other Threads