TTreeNT - Drag & Drop problem

Hi all,

I have been using TTreeNT because of two of its features:

1. It is fastter than TreeView and
2. It allows scroll during a Drag and Drop operation.

It is great ! But I have problem getting the node that is being
dragging when it is not the selected one. ( I am dragging one node of
the tree to another one)

Has any one cope with this ?

Hi, The source was sent with the component but i don't have the
necessary skill to change it by myself.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jess Amancio
je...@unix.horizontes.com.br

Re:TTreeNT - Drag & Drop problem

Hi Jesse,

I'm wondering how you can have a dragged node which is not selected? In the
mouse button handler the node is always selected which was clicked on
(always, if user allows...). Could it be you mean how to get the
destination node (the socalled droptarget)? Check the same named property
of TTreeNT or use GetNodeAt(X,Y).

Ciao, Mike

Jesse Amancio <j...@gold.com.br> schrieb im Beitrag
<3539ebbd.5542...@enews.newsguy.com>...

> Hi all,

> I have been using TTreeNT because of two of its features:

> 1. It is fastter than TreeView and
> 2. It allows scroll during a Drag and Drop operation.

> It is great ! But I have problem getting the node that is being
> dragging when it is not the selected one. ( I am dragging one node of
> the tree to another one)

> Has any one cope with this ?

> Hi, The source was sent with the component but i don't have the
> necessary skill to change it by myself.

> Any help will be appreciated.

> Jess Amancio
> je...@unix.horizontes.com.br