Delphi, Excel, OutlookExpress, Mail, OLE

    I want to read cells from opened Excel worksheet, and depending on their
color, do some basic string manipulation, open new NEWS message in
OutlookExpress, and copy modified cells (with added HTML) to that message.

    Can you please advise me with some ideas or directions?

Re:Delphi, Excel, OutlookExpress, Mail, OLE

Zeljko Avramovic wrote:
>     I want to read cells from opened Excel worksheet, and depending on their
> color, do some basic string manipulation, open new NEWS message in
> OutlookExpress, and copy modified cells (with added HTML) to that message.

>     Can you please advise me with some ideas or directions?

Look at this URL:
http://www.borland.com/delphi/papers/microexcel.html

Einar

--