The size of screen fonts.

Hi,

As some of you might know the size of the fonts on the screen sometimes is a
problem.
In Windows the user can define the pixels per Inch used for the fonts on
screen. This can cause some problems for your application, because the form is
totally resized.
Some week s ago somebody posted a solution to override the pixels per inch.
I had it but I cannot find it anymore.
Would someone be so kind to repost this message or send it to me by E-mail?

Thanks!

Arjan
Arjan van de Logt author of Yer Winlogo and other utils.
E-mail Arjan_van_de_L...@wxs.nl

>(Replace all underscores [_] with dots [.] to reply!!!)

http://www.tomb.demon.nl

Re:The size of screen fonts.

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:57:32 GMT, Arjan_van_de_L...@wxs.nl (Arjan)
wrote:

>Hi,

>As some of you might know the size of the fonts on the screen sometimes is a
>problem.
>In Windows the user can define the pixels per Inch used for the fonts on
>screen. This can cause some problems for your application, because the form is
>totally resized.
>Some week s ago somebody posted a solution to override the pixels per inch.
>I had it but I cannot find it anymore.
>Would someone be so kind to repost this message or send it to me by E-mail?

>Thanks!

>Arjan
>Arjan van de Logt author of Yer Winlogo and other utils.
>E-mail Arjan_van_de_L...@wxs.nl
>>(Replace all underscores [_] with dots [.] to reply!!!)
>http://www.tomb.demon.nl

Arjan,

I was not aware of the posting you mention, but I found the material
in no time at http://developer.href.com/SEARCH which I strongly
recommend to any one having a Delphi question in mind.

There are several solution proposed, I did not test any but I am
appending one of them. I curious about the rest, go to Developer and
search for 'font' AND 'pixels'.

QUOTED :

I wound up setting

         form.scaled := true;