ANN: Delphi Mailing list error!!!!!

Hi,

I posted an earlier article stating that people should re-subscribe to
the Delphi mailing list. Unfortunately I put the wrong email
address!!! Sorry! I have managed to get hold of the people who have
re-subscribed to the list so don't worry. Anyone one who does want to
re-subscribe should do this:

This mailing list is not interactive, and serves
only to provide you with information about releases
and bug-fixes to the Delphi Winsock components
developed by Ulf SoderBerg, Marc Palmer and Keith Hawes.
------------------------------------

To add yourself to this list send mail to :

    dwins...@maresnest.cablenet.co.uk

with subject 'add dwinsock' in lower case.
------------------------------------

To remove yourself from this list send mail to :

    dwins...@maresnest.cablenet.co.uk

with subject 'remove dwinsock' in lower case.

If you have any questions regarding the list,
please address them to m...@maresnest.cablenet.co.uk

Marc Palmer, co-author of DWinsock.

http://www.cablenet.net/pages/marc/dwinsock.htm

/\/\/\/\/\/\- http://www.cablenet.net/pages/marc/home.htm -/\/\/\/\/\/\
  "Walk in shadow, walk in dread. Loosefish walk as like one dead."
  ** The CARDIACS ** Buy one of their CDs NOW and join the family.
Marc Palmer is NOT a bona-fide representative of The Alphabet Business
Concern or The Cardiacs, and his opinions, while of value to some,
are not indicative of the beliefs of the aforementioned parties.