Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

http://www.canoe.ca/OttawaSun/
--

   @
 _ \<_

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

Looks like Cowpland is going to auction his wife in order to get the needed
financing for Corel. I am just curious, why they call it "Humane Society of
Ottawa-Carleton" instead of "Humane Society of Ottawa-Corel"? <g>

Now, any bets on how much she is going to be auctioned for?

Mark Bracey wrote:

> http://www.canoe.ca/OttawaSun/
> --

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

What does one get to do with her and for how long?  That, for me, would determine how much I'd be willing to pay...
<g,d,&r>
"Michael Beck" <michael.b...@NOxSPAMdaytonoh.ncr.com> wrote in message news:3909CD04.DD0A4216@NOxSPAMdaytonoh.ncr.com...
> Now, any bets on how much she is going to be auctioned for?

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

Hmmmm.... silk scarves... a four poster bed... I bid $300.
Tim Sommers wrote:
> What does one get to do with her and for how long?  That, for me, would determine how much I'd be willing to pay...
> <g,d,&r>

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:30:45 -0500, Mark Bracey

<red...@interaccess.com> wrote:
>http://www.canoe.ca/OttawaSun/
>--

>   @
> _ \<_
>(*)/(*)
>-----------------------
>BORLAND-COREL Kill The Deal (www.killthedeal.com)

Interesting that one of the articles is about "Sleeping with the
Enemy"!

Eric

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

{*word*194}, {*word*194}.  I'm sure Ms. Cowpland is one of the finest women
ever to have "walked the streets" of downtown Ottawa :-)

BJ

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:05:56 -0500, Wayne Herbert

<wherb...@keymaps.com> wrote:
>Hmmmm.... silk scarves... a four poster bed... I bid $300.

>Tim Sommers wrote:

>> What does one get to do with her and for how long?  That, for me, would determine how much I'd be willing to pay...
>> <g,d,&r>

Re:Cowpland's Wife on front page of Ottawa Sun

> Hmmmm.... silk scarves... a four poster bed... I bid $300.

I bid $300 each!

Other Threads