Required package 'rbT' not found

I've done the 9.03b install into my d4 enterprise, and now I want to try it
out.

I dropped a tidhppt component with the name 'browser' onto the form, and put
the following into a button click.

When I try to compile, d4 complains about package rbT.  What's happening
here?  I see rbT in my build-with-packages list, but can't find the actual
file.

Also, the d4 source code won't compile -- complains about various compiler
directives.

var
  response: string;
begin
  browser.host := 'www.myurl.com';
  response := browswer.get('index.html');
end;

Jeremy

Re:Required package 'rbT' not found

What is rbT? That's not Indy related. It must be some other package
you have.

Re:Required package 'rbT' not found

Looks like when indy does its install, it truncates an existing package
name.

Jeremy

"Hadi Hariri" <m...@hadihariri.com> wrote in message

What is rbT? That's not Indy related. It must be some other package
you have.

Other Threads