TCP based FTP server (based on Indy TCP)

HI,

I need a TCP - based (Indy) FTP Server component for SSL support.

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Eugene.

Re:TCP based FTP server (based on Indy TCP)

eg...@mts-nn.ru (Eugene V. Goldberg) wrote in <3ae7d219_2@dnews>:

>I need a TCP - based (Indy) FTP Server component for SSL support.

Sergio is working on an FTP server. I have not seen it or had a chance to
review it yet however.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Other Threads