Getting used fontfrom word document using Delphi 6.

Can anyone help me out with getting a font list from Word 97 using
Delphi.

I have the following code, which does not quite work.

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am trying to get a list of fonst from a word document into a Delphi 6
App. The code below just does not work.

Any ideas?

procedure TFrmMain.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  vWord, vDoc, vFileName : Variant;
  i : Integer;
begin
  vDoc:= CreateOleObject('Word.Document');
  vWord := vDoc.Application;
  vWord.Visible := True;

  vFileName := 'c:\temp\TEST.doc';

  vWord.Documents.Open(vFileName, EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
                        EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
                 EmptyParam, EmptyParam);

  for i := 1 to vWord.ActiveDocument.Words.count do
    ShowMessage(vWord.ActiveDocument.Words(i).Font.Name);
end;

Thanks in advance.