Create ActiveX Control from VCL inherited from TControl

Hi Everyone
I know that create activex control from TWinControl VCL
but how to create activex control from TControl VCL?

and
'A' vcl is chart vcl.
'B', 'C', 'D' is non visual vcl.
'B', 'C', 'D' have property typed TComonent.
for example, B.Chart := A .
I create activex control from 'A' vcl by AcitveX Wizard.
and I add propery page this activex control.
this property page has 'B', 'C', 'D' vcl.
but
I don't know that how to assign 'B', 'C', 'D''s property(property is Chart,
type is TCompoent).
I want to assign for example
B.Chart := OleObejct {<- ActivexA control}
or B.Chart := ActiveXA {<- ActivexA control}

I hope that u understand my thought.
and please help me...

thank u