TActionList / RegisterActions

    How can I register my own actions in Delphi ??? I've tried
RegisterAction(Category, [TActionClass], Ressource), but it doesn't register
anything !!! What is the Ressource (TComponent) in this procedure ?

                            Thanks

Re:TActionList / RegisterActions

In article <7r2idh$s4...@forums.borland.com>, Thierry Tissot wrote:
> What is the Ressource (TComponent) in this procedure ?

It defines the template for the constructor. If have your own constructor
or have no fields to set, then you can supply nil for this parameter.

If this doesn't solve the problem, please post the contents of your
Register procedure so we can have a look.

Note: Register should be spelled with a capital "R".

 Mike Orriss (TeamB)
 (Unless stated otherwise, my replies relate to Delphi 4.03)
 (Unsolicited e-mail replies will most likely be ignored)

Re:TActionList / RegisterActions

Here, for example, is a Register procedure that worked for me:

procedure Register;
begin
  RegisterActions('Undo', [TVnaUndoAction], nil);
end;

Barry Brown

Thierry Tissot wrote in message <7r2idh$s4...@forums.borland.com>...
>    How can I register my own actions in Delphi ??? I've tried
>RegisterAction(Category, [TActionClass], Ressource), but it doesn't
register
>anything !!! What is the Ressource (TComponent) in this procedure ?

>                            Thanks

Other Threads