Hiding Taskbar entry.

Never mind... found a component called TStealth over at the DSP.

If you haven't seen this component it's worth a look... you can hide windows
and whole applications so they don't even show up in the Close Program
window when you press CTRL-ALT-DEL! Look for stealth.zip at
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

Funky stuff.

Cheers,
John

John Rix wrote in message <36962b4...@139.134.5.33>...
>I'm guessing this is a FAQ but how do you hide the taskbar entry for an
>application.

>I have a simple app which has a system tray icon and a single form with a
>few buttons on it. I don't want it to show up on the taskbar...

>Cheers,
>John

>BTW, remove the 'REMOVE' from my email when replying.

Re:Hiding Taskbar entry.

I'm guessing this is a FAQ but how do you hide the taskbar entry for an
application.

I have a simple app which has a system tray icon and a single form with a
few buttons on it. I don't want it to show up on the taskbar...

Cheers,
John

BTW, remove the 'REMOVE' from my email when replying.

Other Threads