Access Violation Creating New fields Part 2

Part 1
I am getting access violation whenever I try to make new fields (Calculated
Fields) using a TIBTable component.

If I click ok on the error message,the new field dialog will come up but
everykey I type produces another Access violation but the character is
displayed after in the name after I click on OK.
Making new fields like this is very time consuming.
Does anyone know the reason for this?

D5.01/Win2K/IBX4.3

Part 2
After a bug hunt this morning I think I nailed down a solution (not the
reason). It seems the problem is somehow related to the form. By changing
the form from Text to binary, saving it and changing it back to text the
problem disappears.
At least this seems to have solve it for me.