Oracle 7 and Oracle 8 with one BDE?

Hi there,

how am I able to connect to an Oracle 7 and an Oracle 8 Database with one
installation of a BDE on one client? I.e. one alias for an oracle 7 database
and one for an oracle 8 database.

Is it possible anyhow?

On default, you can only select one DLL (7 oder 8) for the native-driver
oracle.

Any help will be appreciated,

Christian Hartmann

Re:Oracle 7 and Oracle 8 with one BDE?

The Oracle 8 dll is backward compatible with the Oracle 7 DB.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/