Board index » delphi » latest version of TP for DOS

latest version of TP for DOS

"Robert J.N. Speirs" <spe...@primus.ca> schreef in bericht
news:Si_%4.1135$223.11114@news1.tor.primus.ca...

Quote
> Which is the latest version of Turbo Pascal for DOS, and from where
may I
> download it?

Robert,
AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0, although
there would have been an update to 7.1.
There are also a number of other Pascal compilers like Free Pascal or
GNU Pascal.

You can download TP 5.5 from the Museum section at the Borland site
There has been a free download of TP 7.0 at the Borland site in
France, but I have noticed this version is no longer available.
Addresses:
FreePascal : http://www.freepascal.org/
TP 5.5 : http://community.borland.com/museum/
For other compilers have a look at  http://www.pdiy.de ,
Miscellaneous, Compiler.
Hope this helped a Bit
Marcel

BTW, this question has already been treated many times in this
newsgroup (and others),
I would advise you to first sniff around a bit, before posting a
question.
--
Please remove the *.NoSpam* entry from my eMail address when replying.
It's meant to keep Spam and Advertising out, not friends.
Please test my new web pages
http://users.pandora.be/marcel.van.der.mierde/
still under heavy construction

 

Re:latest version of TP for DOS


On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article
<5R005.127607$Qp2.354...@afrodite.telenet-ops.be>,  
Marcel.Vander.Mie...@pandora.nospam.be (Marcel  Vander Mierde) wrote:

Quote
>Robert,
>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

Re:latest version of TP for DOS


On Fri 09 Jun 2000 11:59:08a,  In article
<b152kske57e6aulrfd2kt99827mgp31...@nntp.ftc-i.net>,  HigginsJ@ftc-

Quote
i.SpAmZaP.net wrote:
>On 9 Jun 2000 12:36:27 GMT, in <8hqocb...@news1.newsguy.com>,
>Bullwin...@minn.usa (Bullwinkle J. Moose) wrote:

>>On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article
>><5R005.127607$Qp2.354...@afrodite.telenet-ops.be>,  
>>Marcel.Vander.Mie...@pandora.nospam.be (Marcel  Vander Mierde) wrote:

>>>Robert,
>>>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

>>No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

>And as far as I know it is still sold by Borland.

No.  It is not still sold by Borland.

Re:latest version of TP for DOS


sold but not supported i believe lol

waz

Quote
<Higgi...@ftc-i.SpAmZaP.net> wrote in message

news:b152kske57e6aulrfd2kt99827mgp31moj@nntp.ftc-i.net...
Quote
> On 9 Jun 2000 12:36:27 GMT, in <8hqocb...@news1.newsguy.com>,
> Bullwin...@minn.usa (Bullwinkle J. Moose) wrote:

> >On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article
> ><5R005.127607$Qp2.354...@afrodite.telenet-ops.be>,
> >Marcel.Vander.Mie...@pandora.nospam.be (Marcel  Vander Mierde) wrote:

> >>Robert,
> >>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

> >No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

> And as far as I know it is still sold by Borland.

> --
> Jim Higgins, higginsj AT ftc-i DOT net
> icbm: 33.55.34N, 80.24.21W
> http://web.ftc-i.net/~higginsj/index.html
> Please do not e-mail me in response to USENET postings.

Re:latest version of TP for DOS


Hi!

What's the problem with it?

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]
[ PROGRAMMING-DO-IT-YOURSELF: http://www.pdiy.de ]
[ EMAIL: jensi_...@gmx.de   ICQ: 60295457 ]

Re:latest version of TP for DOS


Hi,

Quote
Jens Gesing wrote:
> What's the problem with it?

Most of them are bogus. They are heavily redundant. They leave the
impression that something doesn't work like it should.

 - Sebastian

--
function HasAttachment : Boolean;
begin  { Does a posting have an attachment? }
   HasAttachment := Random(2) = 1;
end

Other Threads