Moving App

I have developed an application which uses Paradox tables.  I have
compiled the app and want to move it to another machine.  When I start
the app I get the message:  "An error occurred while attempting to
initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2109)".  Do I need
additional files not included during the compile?

Thanks for your assistance.

Jim

Re:Moving App

You have to install the Borland Batabase Engine.  It doesn't get compiled
into your application

Kelvin

Jim H. Davenport wrote in message <3457C9EE.2...@missouri.org>...
>I have developed an application which uses Paradox tables.  I have
>compiled the app and want to move it to another machine.  When I start
>the app I get the message:  "An error occurred while attempting to
>initialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2109)".  Do I need
>additional files not included during the compile?

>Thanks for your assistance.

>Jim

Other Threads