Report for Oracle 7 for Crystal report 6 Delphi 3

Hi all,
I'm not sure whether here is the correct news group.
Please enlighten me if you know where are the exactly news group.

I used crystal report 6 in delphi 3 and oracle 7 ver 2.xx
I hit an error called 'pdsodbc.dll' file not found when executing the
Crystal report.

below are some initial testing...
So first, I did some odbc connection testing on Oracle 7. The connection was
successful through my ODBC.
Second, I did a search through the local drive for the file called
'pdsodbc.dll'. But not found.

Please help. It is urgent.

Your kind attention would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much,

regards,
BOB

Re:Report for Oracle 7 for Crystal report 6 Delphi 3

Don't use the ODBC connection for Oracle;  use the native driver.  I
don't have CR6 around any more, so I can't identify that particular
.dll, but its signature looks like the CR .dlls.  CR uses its own ODBC
drivers, so the fact that you can connect to Oracle through ODBC is
irrelevant to the CR problem.
John Pierce

Other Threads