Board index » delphi » New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)

New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)

I've uploaded a new component to the DSP:

It's a descendant of TDBGrid that has an event allowing selection of
colors and font for any cell, including highlighted ones. Also can show
memos, graphics (stretched or adjusted maintaining aspect ratio),
resizing of row height, and clickable columns (I think I don't forget
anything...).

Ah! It's freeware, source included.

I think next week could be available for download.

Saludos,
        Javier
        Spain
        ;)

 

Re:New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)


Quote
Javier Tari Agullo wrote:

> I've uploaded a new component to the DSP:

> It's a descendant of TDBGrid that has an event allowing selection of
> colors and font for any cell, including highlighted ones. Also can show
> memos, graphics (stretched or adjusted maintaining aspect ratio),
> resizing of row height, and clickable columns (I think I don't forget
> anything...).

> Ah! It's freeware, source included.

> I think next week could be available for download.

> Saludos,
>         Javier
>         Spain
>         ;)

What is the URL. please?

Zdenek

Re:New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)


Quote
>Javier Tari Agullo wrote:
>> I've uploaded a new component to the DSP:
===
>What is the URL. please?
>Zdenek

===
The URL to D.S.P. is:
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

Check it out, it's the best!

Re:New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)


Quote
Javier Tari Agullo wrote:
> I've uploaded a new component to the DSP:

> It's a descendant of TDBGrid that has an event allowing selection of

> colors and font for any cell, including highlighted ones. Also can
> show
> memos, graphics (stretched or adjusted maintaining aspect ratio),
> resizing of row height, and clickable columns (I think I don't
> forget
> anything...).

> Ah! It's freeware, source included.

> I think next week could be available for download.

> Saludos,
>         Javier
>         Spain
>         ;)

 Would it be possible for you to put a copy of the component here on the
newsgroup?

Avallach

Re:New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)


Quote
Daniel Maxwell wrote:

> Javier Tari Agullo wrote:

> > I've uploaded (snip) a descendant of TDBGrid (snip snip snip)

>  Would it be possible for you to put a copy of the component here on the
> newsgroup?

> Avallach

I don't know if people think it's ok. So, if anyone want a copy, send me
a mail putting [DB+] at the beginning of the subject. I'll e-mail you
it, and new versiones if any.

Saludos,
        Javier
        Spain
        ;)

Re:New TDBGridPlus component (fonts, colors, memos, images, etc)


Quote
In article <33525531.55DE3...@ctv.es>, cy...@ctv.es wrote:
>Daniel Maxwell wrote:

>> Javier Tari Agullo wrote:

>> > I've uploaded (snip) a descendant of TDBGrid (snip snip snip)

>>  Would it be possible for you to put a copy of the component here on the
>> newsgroup?

>> Avallach

>I don't know if people think it's ok. So, if anyone want a copy, send me
>a mail putting [DB+] at the beginning of the subject. I'll e-mail you
>it, and new versiones if any.

>Saludos,
>        Javier
>        Spain
>        ;)

Why not upload it in comp.source.delphi

The Graphical Gome      (r...@ktibv.nl)

Senior Software Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delphi developers FAQ at http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/uddf/index.htm
Non frame version     at http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/uddf/indexnf.htm
Delphi Beautifier     at http://www.gnomehome.demon.nl/xrefpas/xrefpas.zip        

Other Threads