Menu Shortcuts won't work when using toolbar for menu items

I'm trying to get my menu control to accept shortcuts but since I'm using
toolbuttons as menu items, it doesn't accept the keystrokes.

Is there a setting to fix this or do I have to capture all the keystrokes in
my app and send them to the buttons?

Thanks

Re:Menu Shortcuts won't work when using toolbar for menu items

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:34:12 -0500, "Fred" <f...@vicom-web.com> wrote:
>I'm trying to get my menu control to accept shortcuts but since I'm using
>toolbuttons as menu items, it doesn't accept the keystrokes.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but if you link the menu
items to ActionList Actions, you can assign hotkeys to those.

Hope it helps,
Ian

Other Threads