TMemo Selection Color (What Am I Overlooking??)

I have a TMemo control on my form.  The Font color is set to grey, the
background color is set to black.

This just happens to be the same color combination used for displaying
Selected Text, so when I select text within my TMemo control, there is no
clear definition of what is selected and what is not.

Is there a way to change the selected color?  My question isn't so much for
the color that the font changes to when you select it but the color the
background changes to.  I need to set this color other than black so that it
is visible against a black memo.

Thanks Kathleen