D3: Hide From the taskbar

Hi There,

I have an application that is initially hidden from the taskbar. After
I open a new form and close it, my application suddenly appears on the
taskbar !!! I tried to call ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);
after I destroyed the form but it remained on the taskbar.

Can anyone please help me ???

Thanx

Greetinx

Johan Godfried
e-mail : jo...@jagodfried.demon.nl
for Delphi stuff : del...@jagodfried.demon.nl
homepage : http://www.jagodfried.demon.nl

Re:D3: Hide From the taskbar

>I have an application that is initially hidden from the taskbar. After
>I open a new form and close it, my application suddenly appears on the
>taskbar !!! I tried to call ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);
>after I destroyed the form but it remained on the taskbar.

>Can anyone please help me ???

I hope :)

Change the Style of the Application-Window !

Try this in the OnCreate-Event of your Mainform

SetWindowLong(Application.Handle,GWL_EXSTYLE,WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);

A Toolwindow does not appear in the Taskbar !

Other Threads