Windows 95 Listbox style

Hi!

I have a "listbox problem" that I just can't solve.

It's like this: I want to have the Windows 95 Listbox style on some of
my listboxes in an application. You know what I mean if you look at the
"Search file"-program in Windows 95. You see that the found files by
this program have an icon/bitmap beside the filename. This image is
selected/dimmed/highlighted with blue (including the filename).

How do I achieve this result? Thanks in advance.

Best Regars,

Carl-Fredrik Neikter

PS. if you reply, please mail me (a copy of) your answer.

Re:Windows 95 Listbox style

Use the TListView component in Delphi. To get the icons, you must
also use an associated TImageList.

Mark

Carl-Fredrik Neikter <carne...@student.luth.se> wrote in article
<3378F6EB.41C67...@student.luth.se>...

> Hi!

> I have a "listbox problem" that I just can't solve.

> It's like this: I want to have the Windows 95 Listbox style on some of
> my listboxes in an application. You know what I mean if you look at the
> "Search file"-program in Windows 95. You see that the found files by
> this program have an icon/bitmap beside the filename. This image is
> selected/dimmed/highlighted with blue (including the filename).

> How do I achieve this result? Thanks in advance.

> Best Regars,

> Carl-Fredrik Neikter

> PS. if you reply, please mail me (a copy of) your answer.

Other Threads