Board index » delphi » DB file to Exel with Delphi

DB file to Exel with Delphi

I would like to send some *.db files to Exel 97 with Delphi 3. What should I
do?
 

Re:DB file to Exel with Delphi


: "Mehmet Fide" <f...@pmail.net> wrote:

Quote
>I would like to send some *.db files to Exel 97 with Delphi 3. What should I
>do?

You could try Excel via OLE automation or via DDE.

Examples should have been posted to this group for OLE, I have a
component for DDE at

  http://www.econos.de/software/borland/aexcel/

The "slow" version is free; the fast version is shareware.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister      http://www.econos.de/
Please do apply judgement when sending email.

Re:DB file to Exel with Delphi


I want to program it without component with delphi.
I would like to use ''CreateOleObject" method. :-)

Stefan Hoffmeister , <372c6b7d.29744...@forums.inprise.com> iletisine
yazdy...

Quote
>: "Mehmet Fide" <f...@pmail.net> wrote:

>>I would like to send some *.db files to Exel 97 with Delphi 3. What should
I
>>do?

>You could try Excel via OLE automation or via DDE.

>Examples should have been posted to this group for OLE, I have a
>component for DDE at

>  http://www.econos.de/software/borland/aexcel/

>The "slow" version is free; the fast version is shareware.

>--
>Stefan Hoffmeister      http://www.econos.de/
>Please do apply judgement when sending email.

Re:DB file to Exel with Delphi


There is a whitepaper on the Borland.com site about how to do OLE automation
with Excel 97.

Simon

Quote
Mehmet Fide wrote:
> I want to program it without component with delphi.
> I would like to use ''CreateOleObject" method. :-)

> Stefan Hoffmeister , <372c6b7d.29744...@forums.inprise.com> iletisine
> yazdy...
> >: "Mehmet Fide" <f...@pmail.net> wrote:

> >>I would like to send some *.db files to Exel 97 with Delphi 3. What should
> I
> >>do?

> >You could try Excel via OLE automation or via DDE.

> >Examples should have been posted to this group for OLE, I have a
> >component for DDE at

> >  http://www.econos.de/software/borland/aexcel/

> >The "slow" version is free; the fast version is shareware.

Re:DB file to Exel with Delphi


Thanks :-)
Really I found what I search.

Simon Reye , <37035319.69607...@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au> iletisine
yazdy...

Quote
>There is a whitepaper on the Borland.com site about how to do OLE
automation
>with Excel 97.

>Simon

>Mehmet Fide wrote:

>> I want to program it without component with delphi.
>> I would like to use ''CreateOleObject" method. :-)

>> Stefan Hoffmeister , <372c6b7d.29744...@forums.inprise.com> iletisine
>> yazdy...
>> >: "Mehmet Fide" <f...@pmail.net> wrote:

>> >>I would like to send some *.db files to Exel 97 with Delphi 3. What
should
>> I
>> >>do?

>> >You could try Excel via OLE automation or via DDE.

>> >Examples should have been posted to this group for OLE, I have a
>> >component for DDE at

>> >  http://www.econos.de/software/borland/aexcel/

>> >The "slow" version is free; the fast version is shareware.

Other Threads