Filelist and directorylist

I have D4 std and i guess it lacks a good (explorer-like) filelistbox and
directorylistbox : can someone recommend a good freeware solution for these
components ?

Re:Filelist and directorylist

Francesco Savastano wrote:
> I have D4 std and i guess it lacks a good (explorer-like) filelistbox and
> directorylistbox : can someone recommend a good freeware solution for these
> components ?

http://www.delphifreestuff.com

Look in 'My Betas|System Control Pack'

This one is not free,

http://plasmatech.com/shellctl.htm

Mauro Patino wrote:

> Francesco Savastano wrote:

> > I have D4 std and i guess it lacks a good (explorer-like) filelistbox and
> > directorylistbox : can someone recommend a good freeware solution for these
> > components ?

> http://www.delphifreestuff.com

> Look in 'My Betas|System Control Pack'

> This one is not free,

> http://plasmatech.com/shellctl.htm

This one will outperform both (and is still free)

Jim

Other Threads